Thursday, November 22, 2007

Your first Thanksgiving

Well, today we celebrated your first Thanksgiving. We started off by sleeping pretty well last night, which made me and daddy really thankful. Then we gave you a bath and got ready to go to aunt Netty and uncle Marks house. We went over there and had yummy turkey and all the rest. You were a very good girl, even though at times you got a little cranky. :) Your cousins Hunter and Hailee were there too. Aunt Netty did a great job cooking and we all had a really nice time. We watched some football, ate, played some poker, ate some more, made a fire, ate some more (are you noticing a pattern here). Then we came home and I just stared at you. I cannot think of anything in the whole world I am or have ever been more thankful for than you Kendyl Elaine. I love you so much. I hope you had a nice first Thanksgiving.

No comments: