Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Gasious Clay

I hate to do this to you Kendyl, but you need to know that you are the gasiest little creature I have ever met. :) I am sitting here writting all about how much I love you and think you are wonderful while you are napping in your crib. Every few minutes I am blessed with a big gassy fart coming through the monitor, which of course wakes you up and makes you cry, probably because your farts are not only loud but boy do they smell. I shouldn't be so mean because it's not your fault. You are probably so gassy because of mom' s diet or lack there of. Although, I should tell you I tried to eat very healthy for you to help your belly out and it only got worse. We'll work out the gas issue, I promise. I'm not sure how much more Daddy and I can stand:) just kidding. We love you stinky and fresh:)
Ohh there was another one. Let er rip girl!! Make grandma proud.

No comments: