Sunday, November 11, 2007

7 hour stretch :)




Well my little lady last night you had your biggest and best sleep. You slept for 7 hours!!!! I couldn't believe it. I went upstairs after feeding you at 9:30 and you fell asleep with Daddy downstairs. I fell asleep upstairs. This is a little routine the 3 of us seem to be in. You stay with Daddy while Mommy gets a few hours of sleep. You usually wake up hungry around 2 am, so Daddy brings you up for me to feed you. Then you stay upstairs and sleep in your bassinet until around 6 or 7 am. But last night you stayed slept with Daddy until 4:30 am. My body instinctly woke up at 4 because I knew it had to be time for you to eat and when I went downstairs to check on you guys, you were both still snoozing away. 30 minutes later, Daddy brought you up to eat. Boy what a big girl you are getting to be. I can't wait for the day you sleep all the way through the night. I shouldn't complain because you are only waking us up once during the night. SO thank you in advance for being such a great girl. Here is to another 7 hour night :) (crossing my fingers while I type)
Love you Kendyl


No comments: