Friday, November 23, 2007

More cousins

Today we had special visitors. You Auntie Lisa and Lenee came over along with your cousins Aaren, Evonne, and Garryl. You were kind of grumpy for most of the day (probably because of your huge sleep last night), but they still adored you. This was the first time Garryl has been able to meet you because he goes to school in Arizona, but you have met the girls before. Well, Daddy cooked for us all and we all just hung out and admired you. After they left, me you and daddy just lounged around. We had a nice family afternoon, then me and you fell asleep on the couch for a little bit while Daddy watched whatever sport he could find on a Friday night. Right now you are hanging out with Daddy getting ready for bed. I wonder how many hours you will sleep tonight. My guess is 6. Let's see how close I am tomorrow. Well, I'm so happy that you have such a wonderful extended family in your life. You bring so much joy to everyone and we all feel so blessed to have you in our lives. Thanks for being so special and so dang cute. Love U 4ever.

No comments: