Saturday, November 10, 2007

I wonder

Things I wonder about
....... why God chose me to be your mom
....... what you think about when I hold you
....... if I can find a way to love you more than I already do
....... what color those eyes are really going to be
....... if I make you as happy as you make me
....... what your first word will be
....... when you will take your first step
....... what it is about those 3 pictures in the living room that make you stare so intensely at them
....... what I can change to help your gassiness
....... why I am so blessed to have such a healthy baby
....... how bad it really hurts you when you have gas
....... where you have been all my life
....... what you dream about
....... if you think I am doing a good job
....... if you will be proud of me like I am of you
....... what makes you smile so big
....... why I can't stop looking at you
....... where you will go in life
....... what your dreams in life will be
....... if you will like your new room
....... what you will grow up to become
....... why you make those crazy noises
....... what those noises mean
....... if you will take after me or daddy more
....... what I can do to give you a great life
What ever it is I will do my best to give it to you.
Love you Kendyl Elaine

No comments: