Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Fun with the cousins

Well today we had a very busy day. First we went up to mommy's work to pick up a package that was delivered to her. Then we picked up grandma and we went to the park to walk. You were such a good girl, you slept the whole time, even when mommy attempted to run (which didn't last long). Then we made a few stops and finally came home with grandma. I gave you a bath, and I love how you love the water. It is really cool. Then we got dressed and did your hair and then we worked on your scrapbook. I hope you enjoy your scrapbook when it is finished. I am trying to make it as special as I can. After that we got back in the car and went to pick up Mallorey and Logan from school. We got there early so we watched Logan and his Kindergarten class play on the field. Boy, I can't wait for the day I get to watch you run around too. We picked them up and then took Logan to his soccer practice. Again you were a trooper, just hanging out in the car, not fussy at all. We kept you in the car during his practice because it was pretty cold today, but don't worry grandma stayed in there with you. After Logan's practice we went to their house and Logan fed you dinner. He did a better job than mommy and daddy. He is a pretty nice cousin and he loves you very much, just like everyone else. We stayed over there to play for about an hour and then we came home. Daddy was so excited to see you, he played with you all night until you finally fell asleep. Tomorrow we have another big day. It's your 2 month birthday and we have to take a trip to see Dr. Percer which means SHOTS!!!! uh-oh I hope you show them how tough you are. I know you will. I'm predicting you weigh 12 and a half lbs. Let's see how close I am tomorrow.
Well, thanks for a fun day.
Love you baby girl.

No comments: