Saturday, November 10, 2007

Hard to leave

Well, you are officially in your 3rd monthof life. Yesterday we had another very busy day. I still am amazed at what a trooper you are. You are the best baby anyone could ever ask for and I am so lucky to have you in my life. We got up around 7 and gave you a bath, then we hung out for a while and then it was off to grandma's house. We stayed there for a couple of hours so I could do your laundry. Then I took you up to my work to have lunch with the 3rd and 4th grade teachers. We all walked to Carl's Jr and everyone thought you were so beautiful and extremely well-behaved. One of them even said, "You wouldn't even know there was a baby with us, she is so good." I just gleamed inside. Then we went back to school and I took you to my classroom where you got to meet all my students. They were very excited to see you and again you just hung out. You got fussy for a minute, but that was only because you were hungry. The kids loved having you visit. We also ran into some of my students from last year and they couldn't believe how cute and big you are. The girls were all over you. They were with us during almost our whole pregnancy so they sorta feel like you are their little sister, I hope you don't mind. In fact, we even first heard the name Kendyl from one of them (Courtney Grant). If it wasn't for her, you may have a different name.
After we left school we came home and started getting things together for Daddy. I was going out to play Bunco with some friends and was getting a little nervous to leave you. I don't like the way it feels when I can't just look over and see you or hear you, but I guess I had to do it sooner or later. So me, you, Cyndi, Mallorey, Logan, Aunt Heidi, Cici, and grandma all meet at TGIF for dinner before Bunco. You love going to new places because it gives you so many new things to look at and try to figure out. Everyone got to play and hold you while we waited for our food. Logan kept everyone entertained and you were a great baby (again). I hope I can always write that and you are not just setting me up for torture later on in life:)
Well, we left TGIF and went to Aunt Heidi's house where Daddy was going to pick you up. Me, Aunt Heidi, Cici and Cyndi were leaving for Bunco and it was really hard for me to leave. I knew you would be ok with Daddy, because he is the bomb and loves you more than anything, but it was still hard to leave. At Bunco, I showed off your picture to some of the girls and I couldn't help but brag about what a wonderful time I am having with you and how amazing you are. However, it is still hard to leave. I love you baby girl. Thank you for bringing so much joy to my life.

No comments: