Saturday, November 17, 2007

So grateful

Yesterday, me and you went to BJ's for a Bridal Shower. We got to see many of my friends and there was even another baby there. He was only 5 weeks old, and so tiny. He reminded me of you when you were first born. He was a very good baby, just like you. You wore your first pair of shoes at the party and everyone thought they were very cute. Well, we came home and hung out with Daddy for the rest of the night. You were kinda grumpy and I think it was because you had a lot of gas.:( You had your last feeding at 9:30pm and then you watched the rest of the Survivor with me and Daddy from the night before. I swaddled you up around 10:30, laid you in the bassinet and then you were off to dreamland. I fell asleep next to you and the next thing I knew it was 6:30 this morning. You slept all the way through the night again. You are such a big girl, and I am so very grateful for you. Love you.

No comments: