Saturday, November 24, 2007

I was close

Last night you fell asleep around 11:30 and were up and fussy around 4:30. I guessed 6 hrs, you were down 5. However, after about 5 minutes of uncomfortableness (is that a word?) you quickly fell back asleep until 7am when you decided it was time for breakfast. Then you slept again till 11am, when you decided it was time for lunch. After that we changed your clothes (and diaper) and then hung out for about an hour when you decided you were yet again, sleepy and you took a nap with Daddy. That was pretty much what we did all day, until we went to Aunt Heidi's house to feed Kokomo for them because they are still out of town. On our way home, we stopped and picked up dinner and then grandma and granpa came over to see you. You were so cute with them. At one point you were babbling like crazy while grandma was holding you. We all thought you said "I love you", it was really funny. I love it when you are happy, which is almost all the time. After they left, we did some shopping on the computer and then we settled down and got ready to go to bed. I just put you down about 20 minutes ago and you quietly fell asleep. This has been the best 11 weeks of my life. Thank you for being so special and making me feel so loved all the time. I love you, Kendyl.

No comments: