Tuesday, November 11, 2008

World record

Today I think we may have set a world record when we spent 4 hours at Target. Yes, I said 4 hours. We originally went with Aunt Cyndi and Brandon because we were having pictures taken, but we got there an hour early. So we walked around, hoping to get you 2 to sleep, and luckily for us and the rest of the shoppers, it worked. ( I think that was a mis-use of commas, but I really don't care.) So you guys slept and we shopped. After you both took a little 40 minute cat-nap it was time to go to the portrait studio. When we got there we got you both dressed and then headed in. You both were very good and we got some great shots. I guess it would be impossible not to with the 2 cutest kids ever created :) That was the short part of the marathon trip. Once pictures were over, it was decision time for mommy, and for those of you who don't know me very well.... I'm not the best when it comes to the "d" word. It takes me forever to decide on anything, let alone which pictures to order, how many of each, which sizes, borders, wording, ahhhhhhhhh. So unfortunately, we didn't leave until close to 6:30 pm (our appt was at 3:30, which meant we got there at 2:30) So 4 hours and hundreds of dollars later we left with a grumpy, hungry baby and an exhausted, hungry mommy. But boy did we have fun... We have yet to have a bad target trip, and let's knock on wood that we never have one. (knock, knock)
Thanks for another great day. And thanks for being so freaking cute. I can't wait to get your pictures. Love you french fry.

1 comment:

b said...

We had so much fun too!!! We do totally have the cutest babies ever :0 I think I solved my lack of decision making skills for myself this time...have an appointment that I don't want to miss! i highly recommend it..