Monday, November 10, 2008

Fun Day with mommy

Today we had a special day. We slept in til about 8, then had some cereal and got dressed and ready. Did I mention how cute you looked??

We started the day off by going to my school so I could do a little work. We stayed there about 40 minutes and you were a great girl. You sat in one of the chairs and watched Shrek the whole time. When we left there, we drove out to see Daddy at work. We stopped at Subway so we could bring him lunch too. We stayed there to visit just a short time because he was busy, busy, busy. Then we went to the magical kingdom, no not Disneyland, Target. We finished some shopping and then headed back towards home. You took a nice nap on the way home, so we took a detour and stopped to say hi to grandma. We played there for about an hour, then came home. I decided to start wrapping all the Christmas presents I have already bought and you decided to watch Shrek for the 3rd time. He is becoming your 2nd favorite babysitter. So, you played in the garage while I wrapped. You were so awesome in there. You kept yourself busy long enough for me to finish all the gifts, which took one and a half Shreks. When I was just about finished, you tried to crawl into your wagon, so I helped you in and 5 minutes later I found this....



I tried to take you out and put you in your crib, but you were knocked out, so I let you sleep. You took about an hour nap in the wagon and then you were up and raring to go. You have this new laugh that I have to catch on video. It is so cute. One day, I'll get it to share. It's great. Well, thanks for a great day french fry. I love spending time alone with you, and guess what???? we get to do it tomorrow too. YEAHHHH for no school :) Sleep tight french fry. Love u

No comments: