Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Owwey # 2



Today you got your 2nd owwwey, and the funny part is is that it is almost in the exact same place as your first. You "apparently" took a tumble down Jennifers stairs outside, but I think maybe Dan had something to do with it (he is still upset about the Dodgers, you know) :) j/k You were being your curious self, I'm sure, and it got the best of you. So down you went. I'm sure you were a tough cookie, you always are. You have a little scratch on your nose and a little red mark near your left eye. ( I almost put a TLC joke there, but not enough if you would have got it). You can barely see your owwey, and I'm sure it will be gone in no time. Thanks for being so tough, Kendyl. And thanks for pushing my daughter, I mean taking such good care of my daughter Dan :) hahahaha j/k again. I know you tripped her, not pushed her:) You know what they say about payback.....

You can kinda see her eye and nose in this shot if you click on it to make it bigger.
This is her..."I'm coming to get you." look. So look out. Her BMs tomorrow are all for Dan :) I'm not going to tell you what she had for dinner either... good luck :)
Love you french fry.

No comments: