Saturday, November 8, 2008

Island eruption

Yesterday you went back to Jennifer's after 2 days at home. You did great for Daddy on Thursday, so we decided to send you Friday. Jennifer said you were fine while you were there. You didn't have much of an appetite, but you didn't seem sick at all. So after I picked you up we went with some of mommy's friends to a craft boutique. You had a few crackers and some water but mainly just hung out with us. You were pretty sleepy, but refused to sleep. After we left there, we went to Islands for dinner. There was 7 of us at the table for dinner. You just played with your books and toys while we waited for our dinner. Once our dinner came, I fed you some applesauce and some water and then 5 minutes later you erupted all over the table, down your leg, and all over the high chair. You calmly just threw up again, and no one really even noticed until I freaked out. I wish I knew what was making you throw up? You don't have any other symptoms, so that's what makes it so tough?? Well, here's the best part of the night. After I cleaned the table/chair, I took you to the bathroom to change your clothes. Well, of course there is no changing table, so we did it in the sink. While just in your diaper, you squatted so that you actually fit perfectly in the sink bowl. As you went to stand up to put your clothes on, your butt actually turned on the faucet and you took a mini shower right there in the sink. It was so funny, and you were having a blast. We left shortly after and came home where you acted like your normal wild self. Sorry french fry that I can't help you get rid of whatever it is that is making you sick when it wants to. I love you.


P.S. I have now discovered why someone invented those highchair covers... I wouldn't want to be the child that sits in that chair after she got through with it. You know they didn't disinfect it, even though I told them she threw up all over it. GROSS!!!New lesson: never leave home without the highchair cover, cause you never know what was in the seat before your child!!!

No comments: