Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Our Special Date

Today after I picked you up, me and you went on a very special date together. We had to go to Target, so we decided to go have some dinner as well. Just the 2 of us. So we went to Chili's near Lakewood Mall and had a great time. You made sure the entire place knew you were there and we shared some delicious tacos, brocolli and mashed potatoes.(nice combo, I know). Then we bundled you up and headed over to the park, because Tori (jenjen's daughter) had a soccer game and she was playing against one of my students, Caitlyn. So we had to go watch and cheer for both of them. It started to get a little too cold, so we came home, took a bath, bundled up again and before I knew it, you were crashed at 8:30. Thanks for a great date, french fry. I love our special time together, and I love you even more.

No comments: