Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A camping we will go

This weekend we are heading up to Pine Flats Reservoir near Fresno to camp. We are going to leave sometime late tonight or early morning, it depends on when you decide to wake up in the middle of the night. The plan is when you wake up at 3 or 4 we're going to change your diaper, throw you in your carseat and take off. Hopefully then you will sleep most of the way up there.
You are going to experience many new things I can only imagine. You have never been up there. Aunt Heidi and Uncle Eddie have their trailer up there at a campsite, as well as Uncle Eddie's almost entire family. So we are going to borrow one for the weekend and spend Thanksgiving there. Last year, we stayed behind because you were only 2 and a half months old, but this year we are bucking up and being adventurous. I know you are going to have a great time with most of your cousins there. I just hope it's not too cold, and that you don't end up pooping out too many rocks or bugs. Well, I'm looking forward to our wonderful nature weekend. The only bad part is about it is that I won't be able to blog about it until we get back Sunday. So until then, where I'm sure I'll have a gazillion stories and pictures to share.
I'm so excited.......
Love you french fry

No comments: