Sunday, November 23, 2008

From funny to scary in 2.5 seconds

Tonight while we were getting ready to take a bath we had a very funny moment turn very scary. I was getting your water ready and Daddy was getting you undressed. The next thing I knew you were walking into the bathroom naked, where of course, you proceded to squat and pee on the floor. You just smiled away as we both laughed at you. Then as we were laughing you stood up and tried to walk towards the tub. You stepped right in your pee puddle which made you slip and bang your head on the hard floor. So we went from funny to scary real quick. I quickly picked you up with your back full of pee, while you screamed because I know that had to hurt. I'm sorry we weren't thinking ahead. I should have seen it coming, but I was to busy thinking about how funny you were. It took a minute or two of your momma's hugging and kissing for you to feel better. After the bath, we had our regular baby massage and then we watched Shrek (Daddy surprised us with a new copy today). You are now getting sleepy while sitting on Daddy's lap watching the movie. You do, however, get up every time a song comes on. Then you go right back down. I love it... Well, I am sorry again that you bonked your head so hard. I love you soooooo much. Sleep tight, french fry.

No comments: