Monday, May 25, 2009

What the duck?

Today when you and I were getting ready to go to Babies r us, grandma called and said we had to come over right away. So off we went. Remember how important it always is to do what your mother says, Kendyl :) hahaha. We couldn't believe our eyes when we walked into the backyard......

There were 2 ducks swimming in her pool. You thought that was pretty silly and even tried to feed them at one point. A few minutes later you walked backed out looking like this...

I guess you wanted to make sure the ducks knew that you were the cool one here, not them. I'm not sure how grandma got them out, actually I am.... she caught them doing something we will talk about when you are much older, so she hosed them down and they flew away :0
So we left and headed to the store where we saw Brandon. He was getting a cool new stroller and we were getting you a new big girl potty for Jen Jen's house. When we got home, you and I played outside. You decided to take your shoes off, which meant you had to go inside. You were quite upset with me, standing at the door crying. Then you disappeared for a minute. When I looked inside, I noticed you had my camera in your hands and you were saying, "Cheese." You like to play like that a lot so I didn't think anything of it. It wasn't until I uploaded the pictures from today that I found this....


not to mention about 10 other ones very similar to this. I'm not sure how you even turned it on, but you managed somehow. You are so silly. We went next door for another BBQ and we watched 1/2 the Laker game. You had a fun time with Hailee. At halftime we came home, took baths and are now getting ready for bed. I love you, french fry. Thanks for a great weekend. I can't wait for summer :)

No comments: