Monday, May 4, 2009

BBQ

Today after we got home from Jen Jen's and we did some sheopping, you and I decided to play in the backyard. Normally, you take a nice afternoon nap at this time, but we are trying something new. Yesterday you didn't take an afternoon nap and you slept last night from 8:30-6:30 this morning without waking up once. Mighty nice, I must say. So, today I tried to keep you as busy as possible. We played out in the back which gave me a good idea. We made a nice BBQ dinner and when Daddy got home the three of us ate on the table outside. You did such a good job eating, you even surprised us with the fact that you not only knew how to say brocolli, but you knew what it was??? I guess we can't put anything past you at this point. So after our nice dinner, we went for a walk around the neighborhood, then came back just in time for a bath and the Lakers. I hope our plan of keeping you up works and that you have a great sleep again. Love you, Kendyl! Thanks for a marvelous Monday!

No comments: