Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Cinco de MAAAAYo

Tonight we had a mini "fiesta" with our neighbor as well as your in-laws to be. Yep, The Hofmans clan and the Nordlanders all came over for some tacos, burritos, rice, chips and salsa, even a few margaritas. However, I think your mom was the only one who enjoyed those :0 So we had a nice evening with everyone, eating, talking, playing. Brandon was showing off his awesome standing skills,
I even found Aunt Cyndi playing one of your favorite games. She's so silly!
Ok, so she was really organizing mommy's tupperware cabinet. Thanks, Auntie
Thank you to everyone for coming over and listening to me repeat my Happy Cinco de MAAAYo song about 50 times too many. I don't know why, I just couldn't get it out of my head. And thanks for being such a good girl, french fry. I love you.

1 comment:

Hailee Bop said...

Thank you Aunt Heather for inviting us! I enjoyed the margaritas too! We had lots of fun, even if we had to hear..."her's not sharing!" or "happy cinco de Mayyyyooooo"! Have a great day!