Friday, May 8, 2009

20 months old

Well we are on the downslope to becoming a true 2 year old. I can't believe that in 4 short months you are going to be 2. It feels like we had your circus party just last month. Boy, time sure does fly when you're having fun. I can't begin to describe all the things you are currently doing because it's late and I would be up all night writing. You are the smartest kid I have ever seen, and maybe I'm just saying that because you're my child, but even if you weren't mine- I'd still say you are pretty darn bright. You pick up on things soooo quickly and somehow they just stay with you. I wish I could say you got that from me, but I can't claim that :( I'll claim the good looks instead. hahahaha
Thank you for giving me a hundred different reasons to be thankful each day. I love how every day is a new adventure for all of us. I look forward to picking you up each day because I love hearing how you have brightened someone else's day as well. Jen Jen always has something funny to tell me and usually it's something different each day. I love that you get shy for about 20 minutes when you are around people that you don't know that well. It's so cute to see your vulnerable side. I love how you try to sing every song you hear and you even get some of the words right. I love how you have your own language that only you understand and the conversations you have with yourself are amazing. I love that you ask for help when you really need help doing something. I love how you wake up every morning now and say "Morning, sharkbait" and everytime we go change your diaper you make sure to say, "Hi, sharkbait." I love how tough you are and I love how sweet you are. You are the perfect combination of everything anyone could love and I am so thankful that I have you to love. Happy 20 month birthday.

No comments: