Tuesday, March 18, 2008

SURPRISE!!

Today started off pretty crummy because I was really tired at work. Then when I was walking my students to lunch, you and Jennifer jumped out from behind a door and surprised me. I was so happy to see you. She had come up to have lunch with her daughters Victoria and Sophia and my lunchtime is right in between theirs. So I grabbed you and took you to lunch with Aunt Cyndi. It just so happened that I was also going to lunch with 4 of my students who earned a special Carl's Jr. lunch with me. So the 6 of us were off and what fun we had. After we got back I had to leave you with Jennifer, but I knew it wouldn't be long before I would see you. That was the best surprise ever. Thanks for being such a fun and entertaining daughter. You really brighten my every moment. Love you

No comments: