Wednesday, March 5, 2008

He's baaaaaaack

Unfortunately, Mr. Cold has returned to my little girl. He has invaded her little nose and is making her sneeze and cough again. She still has no fever, but she is stuffy and is struggling to sleep. :( Fortunately, she is a trooper and is still trying to be her happy self, but Mr. Cold often wins that battle. After spending the day with grandma today, I'm starting to think that maybe she did put a curse on her. I better keep my eye on her, she's pretty sneaky :) j/k granny. Maybe this is Kendyl's way of telling me she doesn't want to sleep in her room and that she can't stand not being next to me at night. Let's go with that one. It makes me feel much better. :) Well, hopefully Mr. Cold can catch the next flight out of here and bother some other innocent little person, because mine has had just about enough. Love you Kendyl, hope you feel better soon.

No comments: