Friday, March 14, 2008

Bubbly

When you were just an itty bitty baby we used to listen to "Bubbly" by Colbie Calliat. We actually listened to the whole CD but that sound was popular on the radio at the time. You would always just hang out and listen while I would sing. I never thought the song would actually have any affect on you. I should have known better. One day about 2 months ago, we were driving home and you started getting a little fussy. I put that song on and you quickly settled down. I just thought you liked having music on. Well, I quickly learned that you really like that song because the minute that song went off, you got fussy again, so I put it back on and you quieted down again. That was 2 months ago.
Yesterday on our way to the Dr. you started getting really fussy. Aunt Cyndi was with us and she said "Try the song" (because I don't think she believed me about how it works), so I put it on and boom...no more fussiness. She said, "try another song," thinking it was just a coincidence, so I did and the fussiness returned. In amazement she said, "Ok go back to Bubbly." The second it started you were very content and fine (until the song ended).
I think it is so fitting that "your song" is titled "Bubbly" because that describes your personality in every way possible. I love you very much. Thanks for always being so bubbly.

No comments: