Saturday, March 8, 2008

6 Months old

Kendyl is now 6 months old. She's actually 26 weeks, which is technically more than 6 months, but calendar wise we are 6 months today :) And what an amazing 6 months it has been. Clearly I undervalued people's thoughts on how "wonderful" beng a mom is, until I actually became one. I used to think, "We won't be able to just get up and go whenever we want if we have a baby." But you know what... I don't want to get up and go anywhere now that she is here. All those things I thought were important, not so much anymore. Who cares about going out to dinner when there are spagettio's :)
just kidding. Honestly though I don't miss things that I used to do before she was here, in fact I'm having a hard time even remembering what some of those things were. Maybe I really didn't live the exciting life I once thought I did :0 haha Regardless, if I could go back and do it again, I would without thinking about it. (No... we are not trying!!!) Kendyl is perfectly just enough. So here is to a wonderful 6 months with the most beautiful girl in the world. And here's to Daddy, because without him, I'd be more of a mess than I am now. I am truly the luckiest lady around to have 2 such wonderful people to call "family". Love you both.


On a lighter note, today we celebrated Kendyl's birthday by giving her a bath. Oh, that came out wrong. We bathe her more than once a month I promise. That's just how we started the day off. Today she sat up in the bath tub without any support and had a blast playing with the water. (I will upload the video as soon as I can). Then we headed off to what we thought was going to be the beach. Only mommy had other plans....SHOPPING :) We went to Westminster Mall to have a "family day" and 5 hours later we were headed home. Kendyl was a great baby as usual and everyone commented on how cute she is. We really had a nice time. After that we went to Taco Surf for dinner and then came home and now we are getting ready to play and celebrate your birthday (yes, mom has cake) :) SO Happy 6 month birthday baby girl. I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooo much. You are my everything.
Love Mom
Bath time fun


Yahhh I'm 6 months old

No comments: