Monday, March 17, 2008

A Peaceful Headache

Today Jennifer brought you to school to drop you off to me. You were wide awake and very happy (shocker, I know). I was hoping and praying that you would take a nice nap in the car and for a little while at home because I had a headache as big as Texas and I was hoping to get in a little nap as well. Well you fell asleep in the car and my plan was off to a great start. Then we got home....and your eyes were wide open. So much for the nap:( We played for a little bit and you had some dinner. Then we came upstairs so you could roll around on the bed and practice your crawling around, which is very cute. Before I knew it me and you were both snoozing. Daddy came in and took over so I could have some dinner and then I rushed back to lay by you. You napped for another hour and I just laid there and stared at you the whole time. You are so beautiful and perfect. I think it is amazing that I can have such a huge headache all day and then magically forget about it the moment I look at your little face. Thanks for giving me such a peaceful headache. I love you sooooo much.

No comments: