Sunday, March 2, 2008

Back in the bassie

Well, since Kendyl had her little cold last week, she has been back sleeping in her bassinet in our room. I must admit it, I missed the little booger. I love looking over and seeing that little face. I missed hearing her deep sigh when she is about to fall asleep. I could do without the snoring, but I know that makes her, her and I love every inch and sound that she makes because it comes from her. It's always been hard to imagine life without her, but now more than ever, I realize that she came at the perfect time and I am the luckiest person in the world. So we're going to give her one more night in the bassie and then it's back to her big girl crib. I hope she (and by that I mean me) can handle it:) Love you Kendyl, and I'm so glad you are feeling better.

No comments: