Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mall rat

Today after picking you up from Jennifer's house, we met Aunt Cyndi at the mall. I think taking you out anywhere is the best because you are always so curious and fun to be with. Once we got there and you sat up in your stroller we walked around until we found her at the maternity store. I love watching other peoples' face when they see you. They always give the "Ahhh she's so cute" look and most will even say it. I just smile proudly inside because it is soooo true. The only bad part about you sitting that way now is that I can't see that cute face all the time looking at me, but I guess I don't always have to be selfish. I can share that gorgeous face and smile with the world if I have to. :) Well, we stayed at the mall for about an hour and then we headed home. It was getting pretty late and we both wanted to get home to see daddy. Thanks for being a great daughter. I'm sorry that I love to show you off so much, but I don't want to neglect the world by not sharing that adorable face. I love you Kendyl. Hope you have great dreams.

No comments: