Thursday, March 27, 2008

Another fun day

Today we had another fun day. We started off by going to register for your baptism next month. Then we went to get some party supplies for Aunt Cyndi's baby shower. Then we came home and played, played, played. I had sooo much fun with you. My plan was to actually get some work done, but you are way tooooo much fun. Now that you are more mobile you are exploring some things that you probably shouldn't be. For example, today you put the following things in your mouth (in no particular order)... the wall, your glo worm, my toe (gross, I know), my eye/eyebrow, and the best one...my nose. And yes, we had tongue in nostril. The joys of motherhood :) Did I mention that your bottom tooth is starting to come in too, so we have a nice little sharp point to deal with:) Throughout all the grossness, we laughed a lot and I fell more in love with you than I thought was possible. The best part was when you actually kissed me instead of trying to eat me:) The only bad part about today was that it is Thursday, which means my week off is almost over:( Well, it just make me look forward to summertime. Love you baby girl. Thanks for another great day.




No comments: