Monday, March 3, 2008

Mommy played Hookie

Today I played hookie so we could spend the day together. I thought it would be nice to just hang out at home and play all day. Well, the day got off to a great start with you not waking up until 7:15 (after being put to bed at 9). You woke up in a great mood and it was such a beautiful day outside that I decided we needed to get out. So we got dressed, hopped in the car and headed for the beach. We first went to Evonne and Abbey's because they came with us. What a wonderful day it was. I wish I could spend everyday like this with you. It is so much fun to see you explore new things. We definitely need to have more play dates like this. Next time though, we need to bring daddy too. Here are some pictures of our day.
on the pier

in the sand for the first time

at lunch with the girls where mommy gave me some ice cream

knocked out 5 min after I got in the car!

What a fun day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you played hookie. Bad girls