Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Who's sick?

Today you stayed with Aunt Evonne and Abbey and they said that you were coughing and sneezing a lot and that you had a runny nose most of the day. So I felt very sad because I just knew you were getting sick. So I tried to take special care of you all night by keeping you warm, holding you close, cleaning your nose regularly (my favorite thing to do) :), and suctioning out your mouth. Of course, like always, you were a trooper. You let me do my thing without getting fussy or andry with me. The best part of the night was when you were sitting on Daddy's belly and I reached over to suction out your mouth after a huge sneeze. I think the suction thingy must have tickled your gums because you started cracking up.. really giggling. Not just your usual huuuuuhhhhh, but really chuckling. Daddy and I were laughing so hard we both had tears in our eyes. So of course, I kept doing it, and you kept laughing. We called grandma so she could hear it and she thought you were funny, so we called Cici too and that's when you decided you were done because you started to try to eat the thing. No more laughing.... Daddy and I could not believe how funny and cute your laugh is. We are also amazed at how someone with such a runny nose, a bad cough and serious sneezes could instantly find a way to make us smile. Thanks for always entertaining us even when we know you're not feeling great. I love you special girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to hear the giggles