Thursday, January 17, 2008

Lesson learned

Today me, Kendyl and Aunt Cyndi went shopping :) It was nice to get out of the house and go somewhere other than work. We went to Westminster Mall because Aunt Cyndi wanted to go to Old Navy to look for maternity clothes, and being the responsible mother that I am I had to teach you to never pass up a trip to the magical Old Navy. So we tagged along and had a great time. You actually slept through most of it, until you decided to let the entire store get a whif of your lovely booty fragrance. It was quite funny. So once we left there, the 3 of us went to Islands for dinner. I changed your stinky diaper in the car and then we went and had dinner. You were a great girl while we had dinner and you even mastered the art of grabbing your little shapes that hang in your carseat. After dinner we left and that's when I learned the biggest lesson of my life so far.... NEVER LEAVE A NASTY STINKY DIAPER IN THE CAR WHEN YOU GO TO DINNER!!!!!! I obviously forgot to grab it when we went to dinner, and we paid big time. The entire car stunk for a good 10 minutes. It's a good thing you are so cute, because if not, we may have lost our friend and your future mother-in-law Aunt Cyndi. Don't go and mess up your arranged marriage before your husband is even born :) Love you baby girl. Thanks for being you.

No comments: