Monday, January 7, 2008

We made it

Well I can't believe it, but we (and I really mean me) made it today without being together. Our first official day away from each other for more than 5 hours and we both survived. If it wasn't for grandma and aunt Cyndi (for the Snickers) I'm not sure I would have made it. I picked you up at grandma's and you were still in one piece, and I was so happy to see you. Grandma said you were a good girl, but that you didn't nap very much(so shocking). We played at grandma's until Daddy came because we had a meeting with the family that is going to be your new babysitter very soon. So we went over there and you got to meet them and everyone got along great. Me and Daddy are very comfortable with them and I know you are going to be great while there. Well, my little girl, I love you and I am so proud that you were such a big girl who was able to get through the day without me (for some reason I think that statement should be the other way around,).
Love you

No comments: