Thursday, January 31, 2008

Rollie Pollie

Last night was one I will never forget. We were at home hanging out with Cyndi doing school stuff and you were laying on your back. Next thing I knew you were rocking back and forth, in what appeared to be an attempt to roll over. So I did what any proud mom would do...ran and grabbed the camera. I got on the floor with you and filmed you as you continued to really try to get that head around. And wouldn't you know....my batteries died hahaha just kidding. It took you 3 good tries, and then BAM you were on your belly. Cyndi and I were so excited. We just started laughing and then we looked over and you were back on your back, then on your stomach. You became a regular rollie pollie. I couldn't wait to show daddy, and he was just as amazed as I was. I'll try to upload the video again tonight because the computer was acting funny last night. Thanks for being so awesome Kendyl. I love you

No comments: