Wednesday, January 23, 2008

EXPLOSION

Today when I walked in Jennifer's house to pick you up, you were sitting on her lap just looking at the door. I walked in and you gave me the best smile I have ever seen. I put you in your carseat while I was talking to Jennifer for a minute, and we both started laughing because you were just staring at me...We couldn't figure out what you were thinking, but it was really cute. Then she gave me the news (good for me, bad for her) She said you had the biggest explosion in your diaper today that she has ever seen. Not only did you stink up the whole house, but you went through your diaper, up the back and out the sides All over your cute outfit :0 Good thing we packed those extra clothes (super mom does it again haha) I wanted to laugh but I didn't want her to charge me more for whatever odor killing spray she had to use. So thanks for hooking your mom up by leaving that at the sitter's house. You are an awesome daughter. I love you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHA!! THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY ON THAT ONE!!!LOL