Wednesday, January 23, 2008

What a morning!

This morning was an interesting one. First you woke up the whole neighborhood at 4:30 am. After you had breakfast, I was sure you would take another nap until it was time to get ready to go to Jennifer's. Wrong! I laid you back in your bassinet and you just started babbling away. AAHHHH WWWOOOO AYYAYAYY, for a good 20 minutes. I think me and Daddy were trying to see who could hold out longer, and I lost. So I got up, we went and changed your diaper and got dressed for the day. By this time, you were wide awake and ready to go. So I put you in your jumper and you jumped around for about 30 minutes, while I finished geting myself ready. Then I thought, ok it's now 5:45, I'm sure you're ready for a nap....nope! So we went downstairs and you played in your exersaucer while I got your bag ready, made your bottles, made breakfast for me and daddy and made our lunches (just call me super mom) ;)haha
So here we are now at 6:30, ready for a nap right? SIKE!! Ready for a mid-morning snack is more like it. So I gave you 1/2 a jar of your favorite applesauce. You scarfed that jar down like it was going out of style. Then Daddy picked you up, patted you a few times and you were off to dreamland just in time to get in the carseat and go to Jennifers. It was a very fun, yet interesting morning. Thanks for always keeping me on my toes. Just when I think I have you figured out...you get me. I love you Kendyl.

No comments: