Tuesday, January 8, 2008

4 months old

Today was your 4month birthday and I wish I could have spent every minute with you. I can't believe how fast the time is going, and I really can't believe that I miss the "baby" stage already. Not that we need another you, because you are perfect but it's just funny how fast you have turned from a newborn to an infant. You are doing so many amazing things these days and are getting so independent that at times I find myself a little sad to see you grow so quickly.
Today Aunt Evonne and Abbey came over to watch you while Daddy and I went to work. They both said you were a really good girl and you even slept quite a bit (i bet grandma is jealous of that). When I came home, me and you played until we both fell asleep only to be woken up by daddy when he got home. He stole you away from me and has been playing with you ever since. I have been getting all your stuff ready and making important notes because tomorrow is your first day with your new sitter, Jennifer. You are going to love her and I know she is going to fall in love with you after just 5 minutes. I mean, come on, how can you not?? Well, thank you for giving me the greatest 4 months any mother could ask for. I love my life more everyday now that you are in it.
Happy Birthday Kendyl.
I love you

No comments: