Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tired Tuesday

Yesterday this is what I found when I went in to your room....

Unfortunately for you, it was time to get up. I can tell you were sleeping hard because I can see the pacifier and sheet marks on your little face.

So, I picked you up and held you for a few minutes. This usually works and you wake right up. Not Tuesday!! So I decided to lay you down on your changing table and change your diaper.....that'll do it, I thought.

Nope... So I continued to change your clothes too. For sure that would wake you up, right????...

Hahaha... ya right. You literally stayed asleep through the entire thing. I couldn't believe it. At this point I wanted to put you back in your bed and let you sleep, but I knew we would all be late if I did that. So I sat you up, yes you were still sleeping and then proceded to brush your hair.... and this is the face I got...

Nice look. Love you french fry.

No comments: