Thursday, October 23, 2008

Great Start.... Better Ending

Today we started the day off great. You slept through the night for starters and while we were having breakfast, Uncle Eric dropped off Brandon. The two of you hung out, watched the Backyardigans, and made out a little bit :0You even tried to climb in to his car seat a few times. I guess you thought there was room for both of you. It was quite a morning.




The day only got better because right after lunch you came to surprise me at work with Jennifer. It was the coolest thing. You were actually there because you were going with the 1st graders to the Pumpkin Patch, so before you left you came by my room to say hi. All my students were soooo excited to finally meet Kendyl. They followed you around the room the whole time. I can't ask for a day better than that.
Love you

1 comment:

b said...

That's awesome!!! I love our little babies :) Thanks again for taking care of B!