Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Who spiked her milk?

Last night was a doozy!!! Normally I lay you down around 9:30 and you are either already asleep or just about there. Well last night you decided to go crazy. While I was writing your blog about our fun day with the water, you were very quiet in your crib, so I thought you were asleep. 20 minutes later I went to check on you, and you were wide awake smiling, literally looking drunk. Needless to say, you were hyper and stayed up until 11:30. Daddy finally got you to sleep (The Tylenol worked great:) j/k but you actually slept in our bed because you had spit up all in yours and I was too tired to change your sheets at 11 pm. So it was nice having you in bed, but neither me nor Daddy really got any sleep because you are such a mover and a shaker. So all I want to know is, who spiked Kendyl's milk and next time, could you please give me a little too. Love you Kendyl

No comments: