Saturday, June 7, 2008

Much Better

Yesterday Brandon, Aunt Cyndi, and Uncle Eric came over to see your new house and play with you. You had a lot of fun with them, even though Brandon slept the whole time. You showed them how tricky you are with your new walker toy and you even showed them how you stand all by yourself. After they left, Daddy gave you your last bottle and then put you to bed. We were both a little nervous after the previous night's adventure, but you did much better. In fact, I never heard you peep once. I fell asleep around 10 and the next thing I knew it was 6:30 and you were still asleep. Thanks for letting us all get in some good sleep, Kendyl. I love you . Hope you have a great day.
Here is some video of you with the walker that I bought for you Friday. You're a quick learner.

No comments: