Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sleep-a-holic

I am not sure what it was about today, but you were a sleepy head. You fell asleep last night around 10pm and woke up this morning at 7:15. (thank you, by the way). Then me and you hung out until you fell asleep at 9am for your morning nap. Hailee came over to hang out and play but you crashed until 10:30. After you woke up you played with Hailee for a little bit and then she fell asleep. So me and you hung out some more. Aunt Netty came to pick up Hailee and then you (and me) fell asleep from 3-5. We were crashed hard too. Next thing I knew you were kicking me in the stomach. So we got up, played, had some dinner, then we went for a walk with Aunt Netty and Hailee. After we got home at around 7 I gave you a well needed bath, and then Daddy fed you a bottle and you crashed out again at 8:45pm. I wonder if you'll sleep all night??? I doubt it. Oh well, I hope you at least had a fun day with me today. Thanks for being so cute :)

No comments: