Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It's all fun and games til

she puts her hands in her mouth



Add to My Profile | More Videos
Today we had a very wet and dirty afternoon. While I was watering the front lawn you were playing with the wagon. All of a sudden I looked over and you were playing with the mud (hence the video). Then you noticed that the water was running down the sidewalk and decided to figure out where it was coming from.




Add to My Profile | More Videos
It was shortly after that you made your biggest and best move of the day.Unfortunately I missed some of it because my memory card was full and I had to go back and delete some old stuff. But I was ready just in time. By the way I think I may curse in this video. The "s-h" word comes out although it could be mistaken for shoot.




Add to My Profile | More Videos
I only wish someone else could have witnessed this. Actually, I hope no one did because at the end it looked like I had a major "accident". Well, thanks for a really fun day Kendyl. I love you

2 comments:

auntie eve said...

kendyl auntie evonne loves you soo much!! you are such a smart beautiful lil lady!!

jenjen said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! THAT IS SO FUNNY AND YOUR REACTION IS JUST AS FUNNY TOO!! I LOVE TO WATCH BABIES DISCOVER NEW THINGS. HOW FUN.