Sunday, June 15, 2008

Baby Step

Last night we went over to visit the Nordlanders but really to see baby Brandon. He is soooo cute. I can't wait for you two to date one day. :) You were your normal wild and crazy self while baby Brandon was trying to get some well needed rest. We took them Mi Casa for dinner and I foolishly gave you some beans from my burrito again. You would think I learned my lesson the last time. Well, while we were there you took your very first baby half step. Eric even witnessed it, so I'm not lying. Your feet were sideways and you took your left foot and actually moved it around so you could face the other way. Of course you weren't holing on to anything, that would be cheating.
This morning while I was getting ready to write about your triumph you crawled in here, got into your standing position and again took one little bitty step with your left foot. You just needed a little one to reach my leg so you could use me for balance. I'm so proud of your big girlness (is that a word?)
Love you big girl

No comments: