Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A pirate's life is NOT for her

Yesterday we went to Disneyland to celebrate Aunt Netty's birthday. Your cousin, Hunter, wanted to go on Pirates of the Caribbean first and you were thrilled about the idea of going on a boat. You were such a big girl while we waited in line and once you saw the boats, you were even more excited. So on we went and we headed down the bayou. Then we hit the first drop.... you were never the same :( You jumped quickly into my lap, and never let go until we were safely off the boat.


I thought for sure I had scared you away from boats for life.... So to test my "theory" we headed over to Small World. Again, you saw the boats and were excited. Here is a short video of the blast that you had during this ride:)

After Small World, we headed over to the carousel so you could ride the horsies.

You had a blast on the horsies, in fact you gave everyone at the happiest place on earth a little taste of a Kendyl meltdown because you didn't want to get off. You screamed the whole walk back to the stroller and fought with me to get in the stroller... Fun times.

After dinner, we did a little shopping while Hailee, Netty, Hunter, Natalie, and Trisha went on Dumbo. You were getting a little sleepy, so I decided not to take you on that ride. We met them back at Dumbo and you and Hunter had some fun while the big girls went potty.




We wanted to try to get on Nemo before the firworks show, but the line was sooooo long. So we went on Astro Blaster instead.

Here you girls are giving a group hug

After that ride, I was pooped.... You were still hanging in there, but I was done. So you and I headed back to the car and came home. You were a trooper without your usual nap all afternoon. Thanks for such a fun time at Disneyland. I can't wait to take you back soon :) Love you french fry. Thanks for letting us tag along Aunt Netty.

2 comments:

Hailee Bop said...

You got some great pictures Aunt Heather! I'm so glad you girls came. It wouldn't have been the same without you. I can't wait til the girls get a little older and they can ride the bigger rides. FUN! :)ovent

auntie eve said...

too cute!