Sunday, March 8, 2009

Just can't get enough

This weekend proved one thing.... Our family just can't get enough of each other. On Friday, Daddy came home early and so the three of us went out to dinner and then to Logan's football game. He plays flag football for a league called, Friday Night Lights. Everyone had a really fun time watching him play. You fell asleep on the way home from his game, but grandma, grandpa, Aunt Cici and Uncle Doug all came over to play Wii. We had alot of fun, but we were all lonely, so we woke you up :) You weren't very happy, but if I would have let you sleep, you would have got up in the middle of the night. And I didn't want to do that to Daddy:) So we played all night. After they left you fell back asleep and had a great sleep. On Saturday, we hung out at home for most of the day. Daddy helped Uncle Mark next door and you got to play with Hailee for a little bit before she went to a party. You have missed Hailee so much since she has been a little sick lately. After your nap, me, you and Daddy left to run some errands and while we were out Aunt Heidi called and told us to stop by. So on our way home, we stopped by and before you knew it, grandma, grandpa, Cici, Uncle Doug, Jimmy, Aleisha, and Meagan were there. Not to mention, Aunt Heidi, Uncle Applesaue, Mallorey, and Logan. So we had another long family night. When we first got there we started playing basketball and you had your first SLAM DUNK. You were so cute running around.
After the basketball game we had some yummy BBQ, and you would only eat if you were with Aunt Heidi. Then came the best part of the night.... CUPCAKES! You had been asking for one from just about the minute we walked in, but you were a really good girl about waiting. So after dinner, Aunt Heidi brought you over to me and you endulged (to say the least)
Once just about all the frosting was gone, you decided to dive right in. You were a little hesitant at first, but once you started it was hard to get you to stop.
We came home and went to sleep. This morning me and you woke up to a missing Daddy. He went to play golf with Uncle Eric and grandpa. So me and you hung out all morning. When Daddy came home, he brought Uncle Eric with him and before we knew it, Aunt Cyndi and Brandon were here too. It was a great day. You were soooo happy to see Brandon. You just wanted to kiss him over and over. I really can't blame you, he is a looker:) We hung out with the Nordlanders for most of the afternoon and then low and behold up the walkway comes; Mallorey, Logan, grandma and grandpa... I couldn't believe it. I guess they just missed your adorable face. :) They actually went next door because Brandon was taking a nap and being quiet is not their strongest quality :) After Brandon woke up and Daddy and Uncle Eric decided they had played enough Wii, I took Mallorey with me to Target and you went next door with Daddy to play. Needless to say, the whole gang (minus Cici and Doug) ended up next door for yet another dinner and social time, because apparently we didn't get enough of that Friday or Saturday :) Actually, we loved every minute of each day. Having such a close family is the best thing I could ask for. I know you will appreciate them all as much as I do one day. I love you, Kendyl.

P.S. Tonight when we were getting ready for a bath we tried the potty thing again. You were really tired and I could tell you weren't really in the mood. When I went to sit you down you fought me for a minute because I thought you didn't want to sit. Little did I know it was because you wanted to pee on the floor again:) Yep, the minute I helped you up and said, "Ok, let's get in the bath," you looked at the potty, rubbed your belly and squirted all over the floor. However, some of it did land in the pot. Does that count?

No comments: