Friday, March 6, 2009

Fab Friday

Today was a fabulous day for me. Not only did I get to bring you to work with me in the morning because Jen Jen was going to pick you up when she dropped of Tori and Sophie, but Jen Jen brought you to meet me for lunch too. I walked to Carl's Jr with Aunt Cyndi and 2 of her students and when we got there..you were there! It was awesome. So I got to spend a lot of time with you during my lunch break. We even snuck you in to my class after lunch for a few minutes so my students could see you. They all thought you were so cute and funny, especially when you stood on my chair and starting "dancing." Jen Jen came to get you after she had lunch with Tori and Sophie. You really made the day go sooo much faster because now I can't wait to go pick you up so we can take a nap:) then go to Logan's game. Love you french fry. Thanks for such a special day.

No comments: