Sunday, March 8, 2009

18 months

Today you turn 18 months old. Wow, a year and a half already. Where has the time gone? You have become more than I could EVER have imagined and I am sooo thankful for you and everyone who is a part of your life. I'm not going to write a huge long post about all your "accomplishments" and about how much I love you. Hopefully by now, you and everyone in the world knows that a) you are a genius, and b) you are my life. So instead, I'm going to post 18 pictures. My favorite for each month you have been alive. Which, by the way, is realllllly hard to choose:)
Month 1: the first moment I laid eyes of you

Month 2: my pumpkin baby

Month 3: the personality begins

Month 4: my Disney baby

Month 5: the food begins

Month 6: pretty in pink

Month 7: my swimsuit model

Month 8: bapstismal angel

Month 9: the money shot

Month 10: my peaceful angel

Month 11: my summer girl

Month 12: birthday girl

Month 13: thing 1 and thing 2

Month 14: my little piggy

Month 15: my xmas baby

Month 16: my snow bunny

Month 17: my electric socket baby

Month 18: my "Got Milk" baby

Love you soooo much, Kendyl. Happy Birthday

No comments: