Friday, July 25, 2008

Must Close Doors

Today I learned a valuable lesson and created a new house rule. It all started after your morning nap when you were playing in the living room. I was on the computer and I could see you perfectly. About 2 minutes passed by and I noticed it was awful quiet and I couldn't see you, so I yelled, "Kendyl, come here" knowing it wouldn't work and that I was going to have to get up to find you. Low and behold you came around the corner with something stuck to your foot. For a moment I couldn't figure out what it was until you came really close.... toilet paper. Oh no, I thought. As I went to pick you up I noticed your hand was all wet too... Double Oh-no now... So I walked with you around the corner and this is what we found..notice the small pieces of toilet paper on the ground. I guess you were leavinga trail so you could find your way back?

As I took a closer look, I noticed a strange object floating in the toilet...

Notice the wet spots on the toilet... And to think everything you now touch goes in your mouth...GROSS!!!!!
After we thoroughly cleaned you up, we got you dressed for the day. You went on a chaperoned date with Brandon. ALthough I must admit, he's not a very fun date- he slept the whole time :) And you got all dolled up and everything.

Lesson of the day/New house rule - YOU MUST CLOSE ALL DOORS AFTER ENTERING/EXITING
Love you Kendyl

No comments: