Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Freak-a-zoid

The title of this blog has nothing to do with you, Kendyl. Yesterday you experienced your first earthquake. I was at work and you were with Jennifer. Well, we had a hard time getting a hold of each other and I "over reacted" a tad. I had my first official panic attack because I was worried. Even though I knew you were fine, I just needed to see your face. Once I picked you up, I was fine. It's just a shame that I tortured everyone around me until then. Sorry for the drama everyone:0 I just love you so much Kendyl, I started to freak because I can't imagine my life without you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

girl! you have every right to be a freak a zoid when it comes to your kid. you have no idea how i can be with my girls and have been that way since they were babies. i also think i may a tad OCD. just ask dan!! have a great night!! Jennifer P.S. your frantic voice mail from you that day finally came to my phone on thursday night while I was at work!! crazy!!!