Saturday, July 12, 2008

FORE!!!!

This morning after we had breakfast with our neighbors and you took a nice nap, we went out in the garage to check on daddy. Well, he was washing the car and cleaning up when you noticed the new putting green out there. You had a lot of fun playing and walking on it for about 30 minutes. And I must say, I had a really good time watching you. Now this is going to be very shocking to everyone.. but I took a million pictures of you out there, and they are all so cute. Here a just a few of my favs. In this one you just look so darn cute, I can't resist it. Here you are teaching daddy the correct position. This is just too precious to not be a fav. And here is some video of your first "FORE"


Love you, thanks for yet another great day.

1 comment:

jackson'smama said...

Kendyl is adorable! Let's get together soon with Cyndi and Brandon too! Girl clothes are so much cuter than boy clothes!!